Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Contouring & Highlighting


Contouring & highlighting is one of the most important details to a flawless finish! I highly recommend using a MATTE bronzer. Bronzers with glitter will not only age your skin but they also accentuate any flaws (wrinkles/acne) you may have. Use the highlighter sparingly, Dolls!! Glitter on your face is okay when applied on your eyes BUT that's about all.


Here is a great matte bronzer/highlighter duo! Yes. . . it's a little pricey, but it's a 2 for 1!! 
http://www.sephora.com/tantalizer-highlighter-matte-bronzer-duo-P303410

  • As for highlighting under the eyes, I would use a really good concealer! I apply my concealer around my entire eye (think raccoon). I also apply additional concealer under my eye after I finish my makeup. I prefer my concealer to be a shade lighter than my skin. 


{{I use MAC studio finish concealer.}}

No comments:

Post a Comment