Monday, August 27, 2012

I am so excited about my new discovery!! I was introduced to gel eyeliner a couple of years ago & fell in L.O.V.E. - - but was starting to have a hard time applying it with my regular eyeliner brush. . .UNTIL NOW! Eeekkk :) I purchased an angled eyeliner brush from Ulta & it has changed my whole eyelining WORLD. The smoothness is amazing & it takes away the awkwardness of trying to figure out which way to position your arm to get that perfect line.



 Here is the one I purchased from Ulta, online! $18 & worth every penny. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1331233&productId=prod1331233&categoryId=cat80086

 My favorite gel eyeliner is by Smashbox $22 (pictured above). It will last you for well over a year & it's waterproof!! I wear it in the "Dark Brown". http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2158840&productId=prod290008&navAction=push&navCount=1&subdoc=16richgoldintenseindigowk412&categoryId=cat80042

No comments:

Post a Comment